Bathroom Update week 5

This week is supposed to be the last week of the refurbishing bathroom project and it didn’t start out too good on the bathroom side…

Sure, the tiles have been set up and it looks awesome, but…
There are 4 errors that have been done by the workers.

One of them was corrected today as I worked from home and saw it right away, the framework around the door was set up with white paint (which i specifically requested NOT be painted), but some of them are not possible to fix which had me depressing and developing a MAJOR headache and worrying and stressing heaps to find a solution to the problem. I spent the day working from home and struggled to search through my stuff to find paracetamol, which I didn’t find in my refurbishing mess:

The next error that has been done is that they have set one of the electric points so low that its gonna impact on setting up the furniture.

The third error is that some of the pipes has been set too close to the corner wall.

Then the most grave thing that caused all the stress is that the new toilet has a metal frame that sticks out of the wall too much and has created a corner where there is not supposed to be a corner – leading to the old furniture NOT fitting into the space where it used to be. – Which means I’ve had to find new furniture as well as getting it, which is NOT fun to stress with with a major headache all day.

Good thing is that I did find new furniture for the bathroom.
Bad thing is that this means that the bathroom wont be finished for another 2 weeks – which is a major setback because I am really tired of living in this mess.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s